1. The urea filter should be replaced every 5W km or once a year. The frequency of replacement of the urea filter should be adjusted appropriately according to the cleanliness of the urea solution. Pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the urea irrigation and ventilation pipeline, and clean up the urea crystal and debris. Clean once every 5000KM in the future.
2. Regularly clean the dust and crystals in the vent hole on the urea tank to prevent the vent hole from being blocked, and clean it with clean water, but avoid water flowing into the urea tank through the vent hole;
3. The urea pump and DCU are electrical components, and users are not allowed to disassemble and assemble them by themselves. They must be waterproof, prevent high-temperature heat sources, and avoid hard objects and metal knocks. The urea pump is fixed on the frame or other rigid connections by bolts. Loose installation will cause excessive vibration, which will damage the urea pump and DCU.
Correct use of post-processing system
1. After the engine of the urea pump is started, it starts to work. Under normal circumstances, you can hear a motor sound similar to “buzzing” beside the pump. After the engine is stopped, the urea pump needs to continue to work for a period of time to cool the urea nozzle and pump urea to avoid the urea remaining in the pipeline from crystallizing and blocking the pipeline. The pumping time is about 3-5 minutes, after which the system will automatically stop. Therefore, do not turn off the battery switch immediately after shutdown.
2. Both the urea tube and the urea tank are plastic parts, and it is strictly forbidden to touch high temperature objects.
3. Before and after starting or stopping daily, check whether there are white crystals in the urea tube, urea tank, urea nozzle and other joints, or whether there are white urea crystals in other parts. If there is a large amount of crystals, it indicates that there is a urea leakage, and it should be timely Find the leak and deal with it.
4. Since liquid urea will crystallize below -11°C, it is recommended to choose a urea heating system in cold areas.
5. Frequently check the exhaust pipe to ensure that the connection is tight, and avoid the decrease in exhaust temperature caused by the lack of sealing of the exhaust pipe, which will affect the conversion efficiency of the catalyst and cause the urea crystal to block the muffler and pipeline.
Note: Please purchase and use qualified urea. The use of inferior urea will result in substandard vehicle emissions, engine torque limit and muffler assembly blockage and other failures, which will affect the use of the vehicle. The replacement, repair or loss of parts caused by this will not fall within the scope of the three guarantees. .