A fault that may not be repaired normally
No trouble code
There is no problem with the line
No problem with parts
Can you guess the point of failure?
Emission standard: National IV
Computer board: CM2150
Trouble phenomenon: cruise failure
Step 1: Read the fault code.
1. The cruise switch is damaged
2. There is a problem with the cruise to the ECU circuit
3. Depress the clutch pedal or brake pedal
4. Speed is too high or too low, etc.
Step 2: Read the data stream.
I read the data stream related to cruise with a diagnostic instrument, and found that the switch and up/down gears were normal, and the only abnormal shop was on the brake pedal. During the time limit in the data stream, the state of the brake pedal is always depressed, then after the ECU receives this signal, the cruise will definitely not work.
1. The brake pedal position sensor is damaged
2. Unreasonable installation of brake pedal position sensor
3. Line problems
Step 3: Check the brake pedal.
Check that the brake light switch is installed correctly.